Common Equity Housing South Australia (CEHSA) is a member focused, not-for-profit organisation providing administrative and regulatory support to community housing co-operatives and associations and their members. CEHSA advocates for the protection and growth of the co-operative and community housing sector.
We do this by:
- providing professional administrative services and support to our members;
- assisting members with compliance and regulatory requirements;
- enabling members to retain their identity and autonomy in day-to-day operations;
- providing security of tenure for community housing tenants;
- providing a flexible operating model, including member elected board representation, that seeks to meet the needs of CEHSA’s members;
- providing a central contact point for members and other housing sector bodies.